THT Licensee Yearly Fee is an exciting program offered by Tangled Hair Techs International. In lieu of opening a Tangled Hair Tech International franchise, the company does make available its logo and products in a special program that is designed for use in the salon service industry. As part of this program, Tangled Hair Techs International accepts a licensing fee as well as royalties for use of its corporate name, practices, and logo. There are many licensed locations in existence today throughout the world. Tangled Hair Techs International is fairly strict with its licensing program; the company deeply scrutinizes those interested in opening a licensed salon.
Tangled Hair Techs Training Program must be purchased before an application for License is accepted.
- Branding Permission . The Licensee uses the trademark or trade name of the licensee in its business name, or the product or service it sells as a Licensee.
- Significant Assistance/Control Permissions. Tangled Hair Techs International provides the Licensee with (a) significant assistance or control (e.g. a prescribed marketing plan) in the operation of Licensee’s business, and (b) the inexperience of the Licensee is such as to cause the Licensee to rely on this help.
- Required Purchasing for Operations . The Licensee within the first 2 months from the beginning of operations as a Tangled Hair Techs Certified Salon is required to purchase THT salon apparel, tools and TD Remover/Super Detangler products worth $500 or more.
- Branding Licensee
- THT Salon Apparel
- Branding Permission
- Assistance in Salon Training
- Tangled Hair Tech Certified Salon